What is yogini yoga?
Yogini yoga is a mystical yoga formed when Jupiter and Ketu combined in a house in a horoscope.
Who are yoginis?
- Yoginis are enlightened women possessing spiritual knowledge, exuberant passion and having deep mystical insight.
- In several tantric cults yogini is referred to an initiated female who takes part in spiritual -sexual -tantric rituals. Or they are the mystical yogic sexual attendants.
- The women having extraordinary command on the power of vegetation, fertility, yoga, magic, life and death are considered as yogini.
Jupiter and Ketu as mystical planets:
- Jupiter is a dev -guru, who removes the ignorance and darkness by throwing the light of wisdom. It is planet of righteousness and justice. The higher attributes of mind and the uplift of the soul are governed by Jupiter. In religion one will have sincere faith.It increases the spiritual side of the native. The native may master many occult and mystical techniques during his lifetime.
- Ketu is a mystical planet, indicating salvation and renunciation. The subtlest divine secrets of universe are expressed by the strength/position of Ketu in the chart. The native will always attract for silence and seclusion. Mystical techniques and ritual are indicated by Ketu. It gives intuition and forethought and religious mystical deeds done in the previous births.
Consequences of yogini yoga:
- Both planets Jupiter and Ketu are spiritual and mystical in nature. Their association gives equanimity of mind necessary for spiritualism. The combination of the Jupiter and Ketu is a fortunate combination in the chart. Yogini yoga represents mystical and spiritual deeds of the past lives, the fruits of which will be experienced in this life. The Jupiter rules expansion of consciousness, while Ketu indicates enlightenment. Their association impel the native towards liberation or salvation.
- The native may have many unexplained sexual -spiritual experiences in dream, meditation or in trance state, due to the sexual rituals or techniques performed by him in his previous lives, which are still stored in the subconscious mind of the native. In present life, the native may be frequently visited or encountered by his past lives mystical-sexual -partners having etheric forms, creating confusion, psychosis and phobia in the native.
- Without any previous back ground of spirituality, the native may have deep interest in religion,parapsychology and philosophy,he may be mystical, methodical and meditative in attitude.
- Sometimes the native may have strange/unexpected spiritual experiences, without his conscious efforts.
BY GEETA JHA [SPIRITUAL HEALER] INDIA
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Geeta_Jha/419052
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5381412