One of the most challenging, things, for most people, is to see themself, as others do! To achieve this, it is, often, necessary, to give yourself, a check – up, from the neck – up, and take the time (and make a concerted effort), to objectively, be introspective, enough, to do so, in a meaningful, realistic manner! After, over four decades, of conducting, many hundreds of personal development seminars/ training programs, I have come to, strongly believe, only, when one, attempts to proceed, in, an OBJECTIVE (as possible) way, can anyone, hope, to become the best, he might, possibly, become! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it’s a beneficial concept, to take advantage of.
1. Options; opportunities; open – mind; optimize: Shouldn’t one’s goals, objectives, and priorities, be focuses, on optimizing, every aspect, of himself? This requires, clearly, and without – prejudice, considering all viable options and alternatives, and taking advantage of the finest opportunities! It takes, committing to, maintaining an open – mind, to be successful, in this endeavor!
2. Beliefs; better; bring it!: Why do you, have some of the personal beliefs, etc, you possess? Are they beneficial, in your quest, to become better, etc? Once, you discover, the best path, will you make every effort, to bring – it, every day, in every possible way?
3. Just; justice: Consider, yourself, and your true needs, and something, you deserve, justice, obtaining, and then, proceed, in a just – way, to ensure, you earn, the greatest chances, etc!
4. Examine; efforts; entire: Always, commit, to looking at, the bigger – picture, and your entire life, etc! Will you, clearly, examine, whether your actions, and efforts, are productive, and in your best interests?
5. Clarity; character: How much attention, will you pay, to your quality of character, and commit, to proceeding, with the degree of clarity, you need to, if you wish, to be the best, you can become?
6. Timely; time – tested; trends: Avoid the tendency to procrastinate, because, personal procrastination, is one of the worst approaches, and/ or, mindsets, etc! To achieve objectives, requires balancing, well – considered, timely actions, with understanding, time – tested realities, and using current trends, which might, make your efforts, more viable, etc!
7. Integrity; imagine/ imagination; image; ideas/ ideals: Never sacrifice absolute integrity, because, lying to yourself, and/ or, others, rarely, is an enduring solution, etc! Proceed, with a well – developed, relevant imagination, so you can imagine, yourself, being, how you should be (perhaps, instead of, how you, presently, are)! Align your ideals, and ideas, productively, and realistically, in order to become better, and more capable of being, self – satisfied!
8. Visions; value; values; views: What is your personal vision, in terms of becoming the best, you can become? Will you demand, you are, consistently, a person, of value, and your values, are beneficial, and yours? Consider, why, you possess the views, you do!
9. Esteem; enrich; excellence; endurance: What enhances your personal, self – esteem, and why? Will you commit to seeking your utmost degree of genuine excellence, instead of accepting, good – enough? Do you have the endurance, to see – it – through, and choose, your best course of action, instead og settling for some path, of least resistance?
If you want to be happy, and live the best life, possible, it requires being committed, to, proceeding, in an OBJECTIVE, introspective manner, and considering, what you want, need, and should seek! Will you be up to the needed tasks, etc?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. His company, PLAN2LEAD, LLC has an informative website http://plan2lead.net and Plan2lead can also be followed on Facebook http://facebook.com/Plan2lead
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Richard_Brody/492539
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10483924